Where to book tickets and festival carnet-passes?
To book tickets and festival passes (with exception of all workshops and concert of Iberian Percussion Orchestra COETUS) - CLICK HERE
Booking, sale and reception of tickets to concert of Iberian Percussion Orchestra COETUS (Spain) is organized by Teatr Muzyczny in Lodz, 47/51 Północna Street.
More information here: http://www.teatr-muzyczny.lodz.pl, +48 42 678 19 68
Where to buy and receive tickets and festival carnet-passes?
Until 24th of August 2016
In CHOREA Theatre office - open on each Thursday, hours: 11 am - 6 pm
Room number 18 in the building of Fabryka Sztuki in Lodz, 3 Tmienieckiego Street
From 25th to 28th August 2016 (during the festival)
In festival office - open every day (25-28.08.2016), hours: 10 am - until the beginning of the last festival's event
Art_Inkubator in Fabryka Sztuki in Lodz, building B, 3 Tymienieckiego Street
We only accept payment in cash.
Reduced-price tickets are aimed for: youth under 18 years of age, students, pensioners, disabled people, people over 80 years of age.
Festival carnet-passes authorize to enter each event of the festival, except the workshops.
- 'Traditional Georgian Music' - concert, Ensemble SAKHIOBA (Georgia) - 30 pln / 20 pln
- 'Idiot-Syncrasy' - performance, Igor&Moreno (United Kingdom) - 40 pln / 30 pln
- 'Enti Vengi' - concert, Great CHOIR of Young CHOREA (Poland) and Theodosii Spassov (Bulgaria) - 20 pln
- 'The City' - performance, Incubator Theatre (Israel) - 30 pln / 20 pln
- 'Hug' - performance, Verity Standen (United Kingdom) - 40 pin / 30 pln
- 'The Sign of Jonah' - performance neTTheatre (Poland) - 30 pin / 20 pln
- 'Project PULSE' - concert, Spassov, Bodurov, Bhattacharya (Bulgaria / India) - 30 pln / 20 pln
- 'The Crack' - performance, CHOREA Theatre (Poland) - 30 pln / 20 pln
- COETUS - concert, Iberian Percission Orchestra (Spain) - 40 pln / 30 pln
- /Error404// - performance, TAKE OVER Group (Poland) - admission is free, reservation HERE
- 'Excluded' - concert, The Cormorants and friends, (Poland) - admission is free, in terms of LDZ Alternatywa Festival 2016
- 'Songs for the City' - concert, Mateusz Przyłęcki, Tomasz Krzyżanowski (Poland) - admission is free
- 'Searching for Solidarity' - broadcast of 24-hour musical happening, Sean Palmer, Choir Gre Badanie (Poland) - admission is free
- Discussion - 'Theatre marked by music' - admission is free
- Jam sessions - admission is free
Festival carnet-passes prices:
- 170 pln / 230 pln
Registration for workshops:
Registration for the workshop is organized by CHOREA Theatre.
Registration is open until 21st July 2016.
You can register by writing an e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration e-mail must contain Your name and title of the workshop and short information about why You are interested in participating in the workshop.
Complete payment for participation in the workshops must be transfered to CHOREA Theatre bank account during 7 days from the date of registration, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
Number of the bank account is: 30 1060 0076 0000 3200 0092 1568 (IBAN: PL). Write Your name and the title of the workshop in the title of the bank transfer.
The deadline for transfering full payments for participating in the workshops to CHOREA Theatre bank account is 27th July 2016.
'Georgian polyphony' - workshops with Ensemble SAKHIOBA form Georgia (24-25 August 2016): 90 pln
'Indian rhythm' - workshops with Sandip Battacharya from India (26 August 2016): 140 pln
'Iberian percussion' - workshops with Iberian Percussion Orchestra COETUS from Spain (27 August 2016): 140 pln